Issue 8 out now!
We’re approaching the end of April and into May (one step closer to lazing around in the sun with a cold beer) and what better way to celebrate this with Issue 8 of Molten?! On the cover of this issue we have none other than Till Lindemann, frontman of the mighty Rammstein. You Du Hast (sorry… I couldn’t resist!) to pick it up! If that incredibly bad pun isn’t enough to sway you, here are 8 reasons to pick up Issue 8 of Molten…
- As previously mentioned, Till Lindemann graces our front cover and along with that comes a WORLD EXCLUSIVE Rammstein article documenting how they finally made it to the UK and Ireland, not to mention all the controversy along the way. There is never a dull moment with the German outfit. We also have a live review of their monstrous show in The O2 in Dublin along with exclusive live pictures.
- Our live review section is bigger than ever! Featuring some of the hottest gigs of late with the aforementioned Rammstein, Suffocation, Exhumed, Amon Amarth, UFO, Alcest, Alestorm, Fleshgod Apocalypse and Mael Mordha… not to mention all the supports acts!
- Our CD Review section is packed full of the latest and essential releases being spread over 7 pages. Some shouts outs must go to Cynic, Asphyx, The Treatment, Gorod, Municipal Waste, Hawk Eyes, Fuckhammer, 3 Inches of Blood, Shattered Skies, Naglfar and Bloodshot Dawn. Also, make sure to have a flick through and see who scored a 0/5!
- This month our gear talk is with Paul Mcguire from Scotland’s Cerebral Bore and how he managed to land a handful of endorsements before their big signing to Earache and what gear he just can’t do without.
- Without a doubt, one of the years most anticipated release was Meshuggah’s aptly titled ‘Koloss’. We caught up with Mårten Hagström to discuss their new album, why it was slightly delayed and how they constantly make things difficult for themselves. We wouldn’t have it any other way!
- ‘Making Waves’ gets it’s début in the magazine which keeps you well up to date on all the latest news from the freshest bands. This month we get the low down from the likes of Halestorm, Spawn of Possession, The Treatment and Christian mistress to name a few.
- A brand new gig, tour and festival listing that just entices you to break out the credit card. We really are starting to get spoilt for choice on the gig front!
- An insight to DIY and independent life with Welsh rockers Saturday’s Kids. An essential section for all you budding bands out there who are hell bent on ‘doing it yourself’!
You can pick Issue 8 of Molten for delivery worldwide from here. Or from your local newsagent, including Easons across the UK and Ireland. Can’t find a stockist in your area? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll point you in the right direction. Keep it Loud!